Ready to join a well-established industry leader?
Our client is hiring an experienced Escrow Officer, responsible to manage the real estate closing transaction for insuring title insurance. Use your independent judgement based on your industry experience and knowledge to handle any situation that may arise during the escrow process.
- manage the real estate closing process, including compliance with real estate contracts, lender instructions, title requirements and other written instructions
- collaborate with title department to resolve title issues such as legal descriptions, easements, lot splits, vesting, all tax liens, abstracts of judgement, boundary disputes, etc.
- understand the escrow process to determine what steps need to be taken to transfer the title of property pursuant to the conditions called for in the real estate contract and lender instructions
- prepare all closing docs necessary to ensure title insurance issued at closing
- oversee the issuance of checks, bills and statements, receipts, and anything else to ensure client satisfaction
- conduct closing with customer, realtor, lenders and attorneys
- confirm all funds are collected, all docs checked for accuracy, signatures collected and legal descriptions are correct prior to disbursement
- experience with standard concepts, practices and procedures within the escrow/title industry, minimum of 5 years in title industry
- good client relationship skills; able to work effectively with buyers, sellers, agents and brokers
- good organizational skills
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- detail-oriented, able to handle confidential information
- Notary public, or be bondable