As Bank Branch Sales Manager, you will be responsible for high quality business development, ensuring that standards of service and production goals are achieved. You will develop and implement strategies and tactics to grow the branch’s business, including participating in community organizations.
Within the business development function, you will be focused on:
- Growing client relationships to uncover opportunities and provide solutions
- Utilize sales tools to build business and grow the bank’s market share
- Perform and lead outside sales activities
- Develop centers of influence, building a referral base
- Be timely in follow ups and meeting customer and branch deadlines
- Manage risk by ensuring bank policies and procedures are followed
- Participate in organizations and events within the community of the bank footprint
Bachelor’s degree preferred.
3+ years bank sales and or branch manager experience
This position includes taking loan applications and closing loans. You will be required to register with the NMLS in order to comply with the SAFEAct and Regulation Z.
Our client is a well-established neighborhood bank. Strong base salary, commission and excellent insurance.
Call us today for a confidential conversation about this Direct Hire opportunity.