Residential Experience, SoftPro required
Multiple opportunities, and if you are ready to move into management – we’ve got the right role for you!
- Search for and verify titles.
- Search real estate records.
- Examine lot books, geographic and general indices, and assessor’s rolls to compile lists of transactions.
- Retrieve closing files for accuracy.
- Summarize legal or insurance documents.
- Compile lists of mortgages, contracts, and other instruments pertaining to titles by searching public and private records for law firms, real estate agencies, or title insurance companies.
- Search, analyze, and evaluate records relating to titles of homes, land, and buildings.
- Ensure that the title to a property in question has no restrictions that may prevent or hinder its sale or use.
- Issue title insurance, acquire rights of way, buy and sell property, grant mortgage loans, and obtain and protect mineral rights.
- Search public and private records for law firms, real estate agencies, or title insurance companies.
- Confer with realtors, lending institution personnel, buyers, sellers, contractors, surveyors, and courthouse personnel.
- Examine deeds, deeds of trust, liens, judgments, easements, and plats/maps to determine ownership, encumbrances, and to verify legal descriptions of property.
- Prepare property reports and title commitments.
- Analyze chain of title and preparation of reports outlining title-related matters.
- Prepare title commitment.
Are you ready to make a change for the better? We are here to help!
Call HKA today for a confidential conversation: 847-998-9300 or email your resume: email@example.com